- Support activities/ organizers that are willing to fulfill their environmental responsibilities.
- Use the online registration to reduce paper use.
- Decline commemorative T-shirts or souvenirs if you don’t need it, or plan in advance whom you can give it to.
- Go through carefully all green measures of the event.
- Bring the following green items with you:
- Reusable water cup / water bottle / water pouch
- Reusable utensils / food containers (if food is provided)
- Reusable gear check bag (if you need to store your luggage)
- Waterproof windbreaker (try not to use disposable raincoat)
- Utilize the equipment that you brought!
- Take what you need, don’t take souvenirs, don’t take food that you can’t eat.
- Recycle whenever possible to prevent plastic bottles or other recyclables from ending up in landfills.
- Support clean recycling, empty it before recycling.
- Choose mass transportation instead of driving to the venue.
Support Green Living Everyday
- Follow the principle of zero waste, avoid using disposable items
- Rational consumption
- Sharing resources/ surplus
- Equip yourself with more green knowledges